Subscribe today and your first edition will be Issue 3: June, mailed by 6/15.
Ships monthly by the 15th.
International customers are responsible for paying any customs duties and import taxes associated with their purchase.
Keep up with the goings-on in Hincksville, USA.
Some may call it a puzzling town, others just call it home.
Still others call it, "Remember that place we stopped for snacks on our road trip and that older guy told us 'the puzzles are here, you just need to look?' and then we left real fast."
- 1-2 players recommended.
- 1-2 hours of puzzling fun.
- Editions do not need to be played in order.
- No need to play the Curious Elevator prior to playing any editions of the Gazette.
- Receive The Hincks Gazette in your mailbox every month. (1 Gazette each month for 3 months)
- The Hincks Gazette ships by the 15th each month.
- If you subscribe after the 10th of the month, your subscription will start arriving the following month.
- Subscription does not automatically renew.